ASPECTS TO TAKE INTO ACCOUNT TO HAVE A PERFECT OFFICE
Architects have observed the acoustics of noise for a long time, but now these considerations become more and more scientific. “Thinking how sound affects productivity and creativity is the new frontier,”
Now we have well established the level of noise and silence that distracts. Below are some features of
Instinctively, we know that light is important. Do you prefer to work with natural light or fluorescent lighting? But once again, new scientific studies are identifying our innate responses to specific reactions. It has been demonstrated that warm light decreases stress levels and enhances cognitive performance. Modern office lobby must have
It is important that the windows of the working space have crystals that isolate external noises. Street works, trafficin large cities
Investing in ergonomic furniture is vital for the health and comfort of employees. In most office jobs, workers spend about 8 hours a day sitting, so they will need ergonomic seats to take care of their backs. When choosing furniture, ergonomics must predominate over design.
Both on the walls and in the furniture
Decorative elements should embellish the environment but not distract employees. Simplicity will be a safe bet for common areas.
In addition, allowing workers some freedom to decorate their tables and offices (with measure) will make them feel more comfortable.
Office Decoration Advice
Whether you labor from house or force to labor each day, you are probable to use a group of occasion at the back your small table. Decorate the office is a huge method to get improved together your output and your condition of physical condition. So let’s go over some quick tips:
Consider putting a fish tank. It may appear a bit odd at first fleeting look in the center plan of an office , but a small aquarium could be now what you require. There are many reimbursements experienced and associated if we have a nearby fish tank:
- Higher levels of happiness
- Low heart rate and blood pressure
- Reduced levels of stress
Plus who does not desire to take pleasure in these reimbursement at what time they are annoying to meet a limit.
- Stay the color system simple … Did you be acquainted with that the dye of your office can have an effect on your productivity? Although white and gray are the most common colors, they are actually the ones with the worst levels of productivity.
- Choose a soothing color like light blue or sage green and accentuate it with neutral colors. It will help you to be more productive, it is amply tested.
- If you actually want to beautify a contemporary office, take away the large made of wood furniture and opt for chrome or metalized. Metallic finish on the legs of the chairs, tables and shelves on the walls are the easiest way to give your office space a modern and industrial look.
- Simplify the accessories, organize an orderly and consistent office distribution in the company, leave the desk clean of clutter. The minimalist style comes with many benefits.
- Keep in mind that modern seats can not only add to your output, but also be supposed to give off loveliness.
The sustainable office
Currently, the ecological or eco offices are giving a twist to the modern concept of an office where the health of the user and recycled furniture prevail without wasting that picture we present to our customers of ecological blame and professionalism. So we find this script and its style very attractive.
From the report “Health, wellbeing and productivity in offices: The next chapter for green building” (Access HERE ) it is indicated that there are a series of factors – from air quality and lighting, to the views of nature and distribution internal- that can influence the behavior of its users in an Office; in health, satisfaction or work performance of workers.